News, Diary and Attractions.
- Visit historic homes and castles, with Thirlestane Castle only a stones throw away.
- Join in with local traditions and customs. Visit the many Common Ridings which take place throughout the summer months.
- Walk for miles on established routes.
- Swim and dive from the beautiful coast.
- Discover the Borders as a biker's or cyclist's dream.
- Shop in the quaint little shops.
- Visit areas with children’s country pursuits or dog friendly walks.
- Enjoy the beautiful gardens open to the public
- Discover adrenaline fuelled riptide adventures
- Sail away on dolphin and bird watching cruises
- Visit the Borders Distillery
- Enjoy a steam train ride on the Borders Railway.
Further details from Visit Scotland.